Sunday, July 28, 2013

Interesting Week!

I had my first bad week on body for life and I'm actually really surprised that I didn't gain weight at all! I got back from my sister's house in Fl last Sunday and had so many things going on that I didn't get prepared for the week on Sunday. That pretty much broke the entire week for me.

I ate out a couple of times, had whatever I wanted and snacked on some things I shouldn't have touched with a 10 foot pole. 

I feel like the big difference is just lifting weights. I just cannot believe my weight stayed flat. That is seriously unheard of! 

The big thing for me right now is taking today to get back in a good mind set and preparing for the week. Which I've done. Had a great upper body workout today and I'm ready to get back on track for the week. 

I think I've figured out how I'm going to handle the goals associated with the rest of my weight loss as well.  I need to lose 12 more lbs to get to my goal of -45 on body for life. 

After I hit that, my next big goal will be clearing the 100 lbs since surgery mark which is another 24 lbs. 
after I hit the 100lb mark, I'd like to lose 44 more lbs. I think it would be best to break that into 2-22 lb chunks! It feels attainable and I don't feel like I am tired or sick of eating according to the body for life plan :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment