Monday, August 26, 2013

Made it!

Phew. It feels good to be back. Shedding the weight I gained last year after surgery kind of feels a little symbolic. I walked straight through hell and ate every piece of garbage I could get my hands on. Dropping everything i gained feels like i can wash my hands completely of that mess. i still have moments of sadness, but I'm a stronger, healthier and happier person because of it. 

Now I'm moving on to my next goal of losing 100 lbs (since surgery) which will put me at 204. That's roughly 25 lbs away! I'm going on vacation next week so ill give myself 13 weeks to complete the goal. 

It feels really good to be here. I can do this!! 

2 comments:

  1. You're a rockstar and I'm so very proud of you for taking control and getting back on track!

    ReplyDelete