Thursday, April 11, 2013

Good Day

Today was such a good day, it's been a long time since I have had this kind of motivation. I followed a good liquid diet today. My esophagus is still a bit swollen I can tell by the amount of restriction I have and by the fact that I was only hungry once today. I have a slightly soar throat that goes down into my chest a bit, but that's pretty much it.

I drank 5 glorious bottles of water (same bottle refilled for my environmentalist friends) 1 sobe life water and a cup of coffee and a protein shake today. Sweet mother effing relief!!
What a difference being hydrated makes.

I went to the Y tonight and I worked out harder than I have in months. Since June I've just been going through the motions... Today I worked out hard like I did when I was losing 4 or 5 lbs a week. I feel good. I prayed for motivation and received it now its up to me to sustain it.

I want to set a goal of losing 7 lbs a month for the rest of the year. It not excessive and it's totally doable. I'm going to share it with my doctor for some accountability. My husband will probably be on board but it will take him half the time to lose twice as much weight ;)

Hope everyone has had a fab week I sure have missed reading everyone's blogs! I get so much inspiration from all of these lovely ladies!!!



2 comments:

  1. nice goal and great job getting back in the gym! Hydration rules--lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the goals, the motivation and the spirit...praying everything continues in a forward positive movement for you...;0)

    ReplyDelete