Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Home Stretch!

3 more working days until vacation!!!! Things have been good here. Have been working out really hard while working with a chiropractor on my hip. My pelvis was all out of whack and it was causing me a bunch of pain. But I'm running this 5k come hell or high water.

My band is wide open so I'm still struggling with eating too much... honestly I get hungry... But only a couple times a day... So the band is working... I just struggle because I start losing control while I'm eating. I just eat too much and i can eat too much. My best friend always calls it an out of body (all though she's skinny) it's true. I sit there and think holy shit I just ate that whole sandwich.

I'm actually really looking forward to getting this fill. I'm ready for help again I have the working out motivation again and I want to start dropping weight again. I'm going to ask for a referral to see someone about my issues with food and control. I keep saying I want to go but I think I need that extra push to actually make it happen.

My husband said our surgeon chewed him out for gaining weight, so I'm fully ready for a tounge lashing when I get there. It was funny... MS said he backed off a bit when He told him about the whole cancer ordeal but he really gave it to him.

Speaking of the cancer thing, we found out we probably aren't going to be able to have kids which is a bummer. But I'll just keep praying that whatever is supposed to happen will. I'm just glad he doesn't have to go through round after round of chemo and we could always adopt, I guess.

So I'm going to relax and enjoy my wonderful vacation and leave all the annoying life stuff aside next week. Praying for some will power before this fill and lots of rest in between some hard ass work outs!!!!

Hope everyone has a fab Wednesday!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a great time on vacation! Good luck with your fill and to you both!

    ReplyDelete