Bring Your Own Crazy! Thank you Drazil!!!
|My Day in a Nutshell|
1. Since I talked about psychics this week - I'm curious....if you could see one for free and you could only ask one question - what would it be?
I'm not opposed to psychics at all. I would actually want to talk to a psychic medium and I would just want to ask about those that have passed.
2. What's your favorite ice cream flavor and topping?
The Ben and Jerry's/Jimmy Fallon Flavor that has chocolate covered potato chips in it. I could die.
Also, I think there's a Blue Bunny Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese frosting that is also ridiculous.
For other flavors of ice cream, my fav topping would be caramel sauce
3. What's your preferred method of working out? DVDs, an external gym, gym inside your home, classes?
At the Y, elliptical for 30 mins, weights for as long as I can stand it. Steam Room for 4-5 mins and a cool shower. I didn't think I would go to the gym 2 months ago. Now it's sacred time for me.
4. If you work outside the home or if you ever did or will in the future - do you think it's better/easier to work with men or woman? Who do you work mostly with now?
I used to work in a female dominated industry now in a male dominated. There's always people who are wildly annoying and people who are fab. So I'd say it's a toss up.
5. Repeat question. Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.
In real life: my week flew by, I've been so busy at work I can't keep my head on straight, and I've pretty much just been hangin with my hubby shopping and working out in the evenings. We always have fun together so it's been a good week. Per my last post, I've also been a little emotional this week. Missing my friend and worrying about a couple of special ladies in my life.
In Blog Land: I just get more and more appreciative for this group of wonderful women. Andrea's post today about her confidence made my heart warm. Comments from everyone are so special. I also really want to go to BOOBS this year to meet everyone! I think I'm definitely going to be able to make it! Can't wait.