Lately I've had some nsv's that I never would have thought of before losing weight
- my feet are getting smaller. I noticed that all of my shoes are getting loose.
- I had to lift the seat in my car because all of my mirrors were getting out of wack. I am literally not sitting on as much cushion as I used to.
- Ms and I went to the movies and we had lots of room in our seats. We ate popcorn as our dinner though, not as a snack!
- I changed the chair in my office to one that I used to hate because I was too fat for it. Every time I sit down in it I smile at how comfortable it is.
- I was lifting some weights at the gym and was wearing leggings- in the mirror, I could see so much muscle definition in my legs and they looked noticeably thinner! Yes!
- I wore a hooded sweatshirt that was a size XL yesterday!!! Not a XX or a XXX but an XL!!! Normal people sizes!!!
Now it was a men's sweatshirt but who cares I'll take it for now. Shopping in a normal store feels so far away still but I will literally cry when I do!