Saturday, April 21, 2012

BYOC a Day Late!

I'm a day late! please excuse all the crazy fonts! I copied from Jen and can't figure out how to change make them match! It’s Friday – so it’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy! We answer 5 questions to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break! Copy to your own blog and enjoy!


1. Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship with them? Good, bad, ugly?
Yep! 1 sister she is 7 years older than me and we have a great relationship

 2. Let’s talk pizza. Do you prefer homemade or restaurant? What toppings are your fave?
My fav is just a good old slice of cheese pizza in NYC. But pizza on the grill is pretty bangin too.

3. When is the last time you cried – in sadness and in joy?

I had stress tears running down my face sitting at my desk yesterday. I just closed my door and let them flow for a while.

4. Do you own a gun – one that is specifically yours? Do you know how to use it?

Hell Yes I do! And she's one bad little bitch:

My husband works in federal law enforcement and he has guns that I needed to know how to use. So I took some classes with a girlfriend and got this little beauty to handle on my own. I only have a few hours to take for my concealed carry, but I haven't taken them.

Sometimes I wish i could just carry it around and shoot it in the air when people piss me off. Ha .. or in my office when someone is pissing me off, just pull it out and be like GET OUT. (i'm joking people)

5. Repeat question. Summarize your week!
Real life - stressssssful, but hopefully that's done down
blog week - I've barely had time to keep up and can't wait to catch up on everyone's blogs this weekend

6 comments:

  1. LOVE that gun. And OMG - I've NEVER had pizza grilled...sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that pink gun to put in pink Coach Bag.... Love it ! Of course it would need to be bullet less I'm in Detroit so I'd probably shoot someone pretty quickly.

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grilled Pizza - Mmm! Your gun comments made me laugh - a lot! Hope the week ahead is much better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really like guns, but that one is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute gun and now I have dreams of bbq pizza

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to try bbq pizza! acccck!

    ReplyDelete