Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fab 4th Fill

It's seeming like I need a fill every 3 weeks and it seems to be working out great. I've lost 9 lbs since my appointment and my doctor was happy with that success.

So this is how it went down today. I had a larger than usual breakfast at about 8:30 am. I finished off half of a salad left over from Chick fil a and I had some ground turkey with it. Then I popped my chill pill and drove over to the Dr's office.

After all that, I was still 3 lbs lighter on their scale after eating and with clothes on than I was on my own scale! YES!

My sweet Dr decided to tweak the way she does the fill to deal with my passing out issue. While I was standing up, she found the port with the fluro and got the needle in (that part never bothers me)
Then we moved to the edge of the table and I sat down as she adjusted the band very slowly. Everything went as smooth as could be!

I never felt clammy or light headed at all. I wanted to hug her after we were done. She has been so wonderful through this whole thing with me.

Now my only problem is that dang chill pill has really affected me today. I feel like a zombie. I can barely get my work done. I figured I would blog to help get my brain going and working again. Hopefully after I'm done with this I can actually focus on a few things I need to get done today. But, hey. It's the last day of the week for us here so If i have to put something off until Monday so be it!!

3 comments:

  1. WOO HOO!! FINALLY A NON CRAZY FILL!!!!

    Yah for not passing out and on the weight loss!!! Can you believe I have only had one fill? I had #2 scheduled for this Monday but I cancelled it since I am flying out to Chicago next Thurs. I am scared to be tight from the plane and possibly PB or get stuck for the first time at these big parties I am going to. So I am doing the slow weight loss thing until I get back and then I will have #2 fill!! I will SO be ready for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your fill went so well. I have only had 2 fills, got the numbing shot with both, and thank goodness no problems with either one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Glad you finally had a non-eventful fill experience!!!

    ReplyDelete