I have so many things to tell! I'll just bullet them out.
- Yesterday I went to a Pure Barre class with my girlfriends and I can't tell you how amazing it was. I could barely do what the instructor was doing, but today every single muscle in my body has been aching. It's like the muscles you want to ache, but can never get them on your own. It was crazy.
Pure Barre, however, is kind of one of those desperate housewife type places for bitches that have someone else to pay the bills if you know what i mean (if you're one, trust me, I mean bitch in the most admirable sense, I'm totally jealous of your lifestyle). So to join this place It's $150 a MONTH and the last class of the day is at like 5:30 at night. You can, however, buy single classes which are $20 a piece.
Honestly, down the road, I could possibly consider it. It was that good. If I could do it once a week I'd probably be shredded.
Oh yeah, and everyone who goes, wears the cutest lululemon workout gear and accessorizes workout diamonds. Big .. effing.. diamonds.
- As a nice follow up to that body wrecking work out, MS and I went to Bosu tonight. I was so excited that he decided to go with me. He kept saying "This dude is the devil"
Class was ridic. The instructor was doing high knees while running in circles, and his uhh, package, kept jumping out of his little shorts. Why is it so hard to look away in those situations? I was jumping so hard I felt like my port was going to bust loose at any second. My fat was just bouncing up and down, there were a million things to look at, but every time he jumped extra hard my head was like "AHHHH BALLS" and my eyes just shot there. I kept thinking DON'T LOOK DON'T LOOK. It was impossible.
I hope MS keeps going with me. It was fun besides the balls part.
- Soooo this weekend my girlfriends and I entered a contest for $1000 worth of sunglasses... Currently I'm winning, would you guys vote for me? Here's the link: http://bit.ly/IAh3QL
- MS made some chicken from a pinterest recipe that I pinned a while back and it was TO DIE FOR! I'll post that here
- I think that's it for now! Hope everyone has a great week!!!