Monday, April 30, 2012

You Need This Chicken Recipe

Lord have mercy. This chicken recipe is divine. You MUST try this. it was so juicy and flavorful the whole time I was eating I kept going "OOOHHH, MMMMM, YUUMMMM" ha!



Photo by Marg (Cayman Designs)

- 4 Boneless Chicken Breast Halves
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parm
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Seasoning Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Mix mayonnaise, cheese and seasonings.
2. Spread mixture over chicken breast and place in baking dish
3. Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.

6 comments:

  1. Looks yummy!!! I will try this when I get back from New Orleans - Mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah mayo chicken....I have been eating this for years...yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks so good. I will have to make it for myself when I can eat it - my husband will NOT eat anything with mayo in it, because he hates eggs. I wonder if I can use vegan mayo??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you could do it with vegan mayo. The mayo just makes it juicy, you don't really taste that part of it.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the recipe! I pinned it!

    ReplyDelete