Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Re Grouping & Joining CeCe for a 30 Day Band a Thon

Good Morning! A couple of weeks ago I hit a plateau. Then promptly after that I started skidding backwards just like i normally do. Eating anything and everything I could put in my mouth, eating when I wasn't hungry, eating unhealthy foods, not weighing out my foods and definitely not tracking them!

I'm struggling right now with the fact that I still need to lose about 60 more lbs. It's daunting and feels impossible. But I know it's not. Isn't that funny? I feel stressed about having to lose 60 lbs so I shove food in my face as a result. Now THAT makes a whole lotta effing sense!

The cool thing is I have this band and when I get out of control, I can wrangle myself back in a lot easier than I could before.  Since CeCe over at http://bandedforboots.blogspot.com/ is doing a 30 Day Band a Thon to get back into good habits, planning, tracking food, working out, etc. I'm going to join her.

 If anyone else is struggling right now join us. I'm on Myfitnesspal, I'll add you as a friend if you use it too and we can encourage each other. I need all the help I can get right now to get back on track.

Today I'm on all liquids to hopefully clear out some of the ick that is hanging out in my system from a week of abuse. Tomorrow I'm going to work on eating proteins and veggies. And I'm going to get my ass to the gym tonight and tomorrow so I can get this show on the road!

3 comments:

  1. Donna, I have always appreciated your honesty...It is so easy to fall back into old habits...But Thank You Jesus for this Band of ours that only lets us visit the past for so long, before it kicks us in the booty and gets usback where we need to be...I have been doing well with my food, but have not tracked my food for like 4 days...I need to get over my vacation and get back with it...When we start to fall in just the little areas before we know it, our little area has become a dairy farm!!! I'll encourage you my friend!!! That 7-0 is just around the bin!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im on fitnees pal and would love some friends on there that will help with encouragement. i'm "messr10"

    ReplyDelete