Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Feeling Much Skinnier Than What I Look Like in This Picture

Sometimes pictures are total bullshit. I'm feeling fab because I've broken through the plateau, I can just feel it.  I'm on the brink of a clothing crisis. Everyone says they don't have anything to wear, but all of a sudden I'm truly running out of clothes! YAY! I resorted to Ross and Marshall's  over the weekend and found this super cute dress. I was so excited to wear it and I wanted to show my mom so I took a picture of myself in the mirror on the elevator. When I looked at it, I was like WHAT THE HELL?! I'm still a fatty! HAHA oh well, I'll just chalk it up to a wierd elevator mirror and a camera phone. It's more about how you feel right?

7 comments:

  1. You look great! I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable dress except where the hell is your pretty face?!! I don't wanna see flash face! LOL

    You are NOT a fatty, you look great and you are kicking that plateaus ass!!

    What size do you need by chance?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! You look fantastic!!! No fatty in that picture Missy...not at all!!! A normal sized women is what I see, in a cute little dress to boot!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The post is really superb. It’s varied accessory information that consists of a basic and necessary method. thc oil cartridges shipped anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  5. That condition might be pretty much as straightforward as having a quality that makes you vulnerable to male or female example hair loss. Or on the other hand it could be essentially as complicated overall host of infections.

    ReplyDelete