Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday BYOC

Oh my gosh. Thank you so much for posting this, Jen & Drazil. I'm at work and I'm ready to knock people out today. If I had to write my own blog post it would be nothing but hateful ranting right now... ha! Breathe in ... Breathe out..... ok here it goes:

It’s Friday and that means it’s time for BYOC! Bring Your Own Crazy! We answer 5 questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy to your own blog if you wish and ENJOY! 

1. Name a Valentine gift you would NOT want to receive.
chocolate. because at the current frame of mind I'm in I would smash the whole box in less than 5 minutes.


2. What’s your vacation personality? Do you act/eat/talk/do things differently or completely opposite from when you are not on vacation?

I have been an avid traveler since I was very young.  I don't think I act different when I vacation, but I am very aware of my surroundings and I just try to blend in.


3. Describe yourself in 5 POSITIVE words.
omg positivity today is tough! haha

confident, happy, motivated, laid back


4. Do you have any phobias or irrational fears or dislikes?
I really get creeped out by the monster sized wolf spiders in north carolina. I also really dislike people who freak out about the dumbest things.

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.
Real life has been good. I'm moving into a new position at work that I am really happy about and proud of. I feel like this is one of those career moves that lines up with goals I set a long time ago for myself. I've made it a habit to always pray that whatever is supposed to happen, happens. Because it always seems to work out better than what I asked for in the first place.

The scale is being good to both my husband and I this week and we're getting excited about heading down to Florida next week.

Oh! On a band related topic, we received our first bills from the surgery. My bill is a lot higher than my husbands but as a total right now, we owe about 3K for the surgery. There will probably be a little more that pops up in a few weeks, but even if we pay an average of $2000 per person, the surgery has already paid us back. We're pretty sure that MS has completely kicked Type 2 diabetes and its been just under 8 weeks. He had slight sleep apnea before the surgery and he barely snores anymore. We're both sleeping better. My chiropractor mentioned that my back and neck are in wonderful condition from the work outs. Plus we've already saved most of that money in groceries. I could keep typing, but you get the idea.

Blog land is always wonderful. I love keeping up with everyone. Even though  I've been a little uninspired with writing blogs this week, I still get so happy to read comments and to read the blogs I follow.

Thanks again for posting this, I really needed to take my brain off of the office for a second so I didn't scream in someones face ;)

4 comments:

  1. what smash the chocolate....I would be feeding my piehole!
    Glad to see you post...I too needed Drazil's BYOC because I was not inspired to talk about anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would smash them directly into my mouth!!! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hate to call you out, but on # 3, I count 4 not 5....I would add honest!

    ReplyDelete