Saturday, December 31, 2011

Great Deal at Planet Fitness

We joined Planet Fitness today because they have an amazing deal going on right now - $99 for a whole year. We shopped around for a bit and that was the absolute best deal anywhere around. I know they have quite a few locations across the country, so hopefully some of you can take advantage of it as well.

We walked for a little over 30 minutes on the treadmills. We don't go back to see our surgeon until Jan 17, so we're not going to do anything but walk until then. Once he gives us the ok to start working out a little harder we both plan on doing more strength training.

Since I've been yo-yo dieting my whole life, I'm used to seeing my body lose weight. Unfortunately I'm noticing my skin seems a little looser this time around, so I want to do anything I can to prevent extra skin. I've read that strength training helps with the look of loose skin and I'm also going to use lots of moisturizer with Vitamin E and/or coco butter. If anyone out there has tips, please share!

Happy losing, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment