2 ounces of lean ground beef
1/4 cup of fat free re fried black beans
Salt and Pepper
Shredded Sharp Cheddar (just a tiny amount)
Sour cream (also a tiny amount
-In a small non stick frying pan brown the hamburger. Season with a small amount of salt and pepper while browning. Don't overcook the hamburger
- Drain the ground beef and wipe out any extra grease from the pan. Return the drained beef to the pan and lower the heat to medium low.
- Season the beef with taco seasoning and add about an 1/8 of a cup of water to the pan and let it simmer and mix with taco seasoning.
- Add re fried beans to the pan and mix well with the beef as they heat up. Add more taco seasoning if you like.
- Once the beans and beef are mixed together nicely, put the mixture in a blender or food processor until as smooth as possible.
- In small bowls measure out 2 oz of beef/bean mix. Top with small amount of cheese and heat in microwave for 30 seconds or less. Top with a small dollop of sour cream and enjoy.
When we eat softer foods, I am going to throw a tamed jalapeno slice on the top of this. To die for.
Since I don't have pics here's are some consellation product photos: