Sunday, December 25, 2011

Protein Shake - Pumpkin Pie Smoothie

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday! We are for sure. I woke up this morning and I hit the wall. The thought of a chocolate protein shake this morning made me ill and I'm not really even hungry.

I haven't perfected this recipe yet so improvise according to your own tastes. Once I get it down good I'll redo this post.

1 EAS Myoplex French Vanilla Shake
1/4 cup of canned pumpkin
3 packets Splenda essentials or other sweetener
1 scoop unflavored protein powder (or vanilla or cinnamon bun if you have it)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
2 teaspoons vanilla

Blend it up and enjoy a chocolate free day! With the protein powder I used this shake packs 55 grams of protein which is all i need for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment