Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Protein Pudding - Cheesecake? Maybe.

I think I might like Fage Total 2% Plain Greek Yogurt the best so far. I'm still not crazy about just eating it plain. But I've been avoiding the containers that have a fruity addition on the side because of the amount of sugar and that I can't eat a whole container just yet. I love adding powders and mixing it with flavors and honestly it's excellent with just a packet of splenda.

When I add splenda it makes me feel like I'm having a little cheesecake. But who knows, it is possible that I'm delusional from the tiny amounts of food I have consumed this week :)

I'll just go ahead and make it a mission to taste test the brands and I'll report back on that when I can!
Meanwhile, if you go to the Fage website, it looks like they occasionally offer coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment