Friday, January 6, 2012

Skinny Dance!

I had to get into work super early this morning so I had the pleasure of visiting with MS while getting ready instead of snoozin. He's about a day behind me with the cold so he was still feeling pretty bad. But ...........that didn't stop us from doing the skinny dance! As of today, 18 days post op, MS has lost 36 lbs. and I have lost 27 Big Ones!!!

Can you believe it?! I can't! Now that we've slowly worked our way up to eating about 4 oz with every meal I feel like the weight is really coming off :)

I can't wait to celebrate with a little time at the gym or a walk outside tonight!

2 comments:

  1. and I will do the happy dance for you because I think that is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely incredible for both of you!!! Onward to being healthy and thin!!!

    ReplyDelete