1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ Blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 peeps!
1. I wish I would have paid more attention when my mom was teaching me how to sew as a kid. Now she's too far away to teach me.
2. My husband and I rescued a little black and white shih tzu. I treat him like he's my first born.
3. My grandparents are Italian immigrants. I never met my grandma, but I feel like I know her very well.
4. I was a Delta Zeta in college.
5. Diana Ross has been my favorite celebrity since I was a little kid
6. If I won the lottery I would give my dad a lot of the money, because in this life he's worked so hard to give me so many wonderful things.
7. I have a sister who is 7 years older than me and we're very good friends. I love traveling with her.
8. I was a makeup artist for 7 years. I did makeup on some bullshit independent movie and actually walked out because the "lead actress" was such a bitch. I told her to have fun doing her own makeup. I've done countless weddings, drag queens galore, and did makeup for a lady who was going to be featured in US Weekly. When I got the magazine, they just quoted her - no image or picture!
9. I love birthdays.
10. I love creating things. Fancy Cakes, Paintings, Photo Books, Dinner parties, you name it I like doing it.
11. I need ice water in the morning like a lot of people need caffeine.
1. What is your favorite reality tv show? Real Housewives of BH, Atlanta, & NJ
2. What three things would you want with you if stuck on a desert island? Husband, Dog, tool box (Remember the movie blue lagoon? I always wanted to live in that hut they built)
3. What is the best way to spend your birthday? On a fancy date with my husband - One that I can take 3 hours to get ready for.
4. If you could win a lifetime supply of any one product, what would you want to win? Clinique Superdefense for combination skin - if they even make it any more
5. What is your favorite workout song? That's tough. Today it was Beat it.
6. What is the most important thing you wish someone would have told you before your wedding? Don't worry about what anyone else wants, wear flats, go to 100 bridal shops and don't settle on a dress.
7. What is your biggest regret, if you have one? No regrets. Even the bad stuff has brought me to where I am today.
8. What do you do to relax? I find something to make on pinterest and make it.
9. How long does it take you to get to work in the morning? 20-25 mins
10. If you could live anywhere for one year, where would you live? on the water somewhere
11. How many people do you consider to be your best friend? I have 1 best friend right now, but I consider my core group of college friends my very best friends always.
1. Paperback, nook, kindle or other - paperback - but I wouldn't turn down a kindle
2. Favorite place to vacation? tropics
3. Mommy or daddy's girl? both
4. Tomboy or girlie girl? both
5. Did you play sports in school? yep I was an all state softball player and a decent basketball player
6. PC or MAC? PC
7. Favorite band or singer of all time? Michael Jackson
8. Favorite movie of all time? Goonies
9. When you go to Vegas...slots or tables? tables
10. Beer or wine or none? Beer... oh beer how I will miss you old friend.
11. Favorite reason to blog? Meeting and relating w/ people going through the same thing
People I am tagging!
11.Kiki and Kids