Sunday, January 8, 2012

Tomato & Roasted Red Pepper Turkey Meatballs

Man we ate a lot of great food today. Even though I made 10 servings of pulled pork yesterday, I didn't feel like eating it today. Since MS and I had to go grab him some smaller pants at the mall, we stopped at Trader Joe's on the way home.

I've read a lot about their frozen Turkey Meatballs so I knew  I definitely wanted to try them. Today they were giving out samples of Tomato Red Pepper soup so MS grabbed one. Neither of us really care that much for tomato soup, but holy crap, you need to try this soup.

It doesn't have enough protein to have by itself, so you could add protein powder. Or... duh... put some pre-cooked meatballs in it.

This is going to be one of my favorite go-to easy meals for a while. In fact, I don't think I'll go very long without having these two ingredients on hand for the next year.




For 1 serving, Place 3 Turkey Meatballs in a deep bowl and cover with Tomato & Roasted Red Pepper Soup. Cover and microwave for 3-5 minutes until it reaches the desired temp.

3 meatballs has 18 grams of protein and 150 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment